Made in the spirit of a classic Oxford-cloth weave, Larino is woven in Italy of sublime Egyptian cotton and dyed in the kind of bold shirting colors one envisions line the closets of the most stylish dressers. The resulting linens are as lushly soft as they are beautiful, and to dress a bed from top to bottom in it—sheets and cases as well as duvet covers and shams—is to enter into a level of comfort that’s tailored, sophisticated, and oh-so-dreamy.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Long-staple Cotton
- Fabrication: Oxford
- Hem: Plain, with double-needle stitching
- Care: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
- Mini-flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: 1/2-inch; Shams: 1/2-inch
- Flat Sheet cuff: 4.5-inches; Pillowcase cuffs: 4-inches
- Full/Queen 88x92"
- King 106x92"
- Twin 68x86"