These linens are styled after those that grace the beds of some of the finest hotels in the world. So if you're wondering why you always sleep so well in a five-star hotel, this may be the answer. This ever-popular percale is embroidered with tailored double-rows of satin stitch in colors numerous enough to thrill a decorator. Plus, they're woven by our masters in Italy to last through many washings.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Long-staple Cotton
- Care: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
- Percale with double-row of satin stitch embroidery
- Duvet Cover: U-Shape on top of bed
- Shams: 4-sides
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcases: Along cuff
- Knife-edge hem on Duvet Covers
- Classic-style flanges, approximate measurements:
- Shams: 3-inches; Boudoir: 2-inches
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 4-inches
- Standard Pair 22x33"
- King Pair 22x42"