SFERRA Giza 45 is most impressive- and, most exclusive. Crafted from special yarns that are spun from a genus of Egyptian cotton commonly known as "The Queen of the Nile", our Giza bedding is the ne plus ultra of luxury linens. Here, we offer a sateen jacquard in a dobby stripe to create a bed of pure tailored indulgence.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Giza 45 Egyptian Cotton
- Fabrication: Piece-dyed Sateen Jacquard
- Hem: Hemstitch
- Classic-style flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: 4-inches
- Shams: 3-inches; Boudoir: 2-inches
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 4-inches
- Care: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.
- King 106x92"
- Queen 88x92"