Simply put, Giza 45 is the finest genus of cotton in the world. It's grown in the fertile Nile river valley in Egypt, and after making its way into the hands of our master weavers and sewing craftsmen in Italy, it takes preeminence over all others, the world over, as a luxury bed linen of the utmost distinction. One touch, and you will experience the Sferra Giza 45 difference.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Giza 45 Egyptian Cotton
- Fabrication: Sateen
- Hem: Hemstitch
- Duvet: Queen 88x92"; King 106x92"
- Pillowcases: King (pair) 22x42"; Standard (pair) 22x33"
- Sham: Boudoir 12x16"; Continental 26x26"; King 21x36"; Standard 21x26"
- Fitted Sheet: California King 72x84x17"; King 78x80x17"; Queen 60x80x17"
- Flat Sheet: Queen 96x114"; King 114x114"
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.