Grown in the Nile river valley and woven by Sferra's master craftsmen in Italy, Giza 45 is made of the finest cotton in the world. For the percale lover who seeks an airy-light and opulently soft bed sheet, Giza 45 Percale is the most supple of its kind.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Giza 45 Egyptian Cotton
- Fabrication: Percale
- Hem: Hemstitch
- Care: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
- Classic-style flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: 4-inches
- Shams: 3-inches; Boudoir: 2-inches
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 4-inches
- Boudoir Sham 2x16"
- Continental Sham 26x26"
- King Sham 21x36"
- Standard Sham 21x26"