Of all the world's cottons, (and, for that matter, of all Egyptian cotton), Giza 45 is the dreamiest, able to be spun by our expert Italian craftsmen into a super-fine yarn that can thus be woven into a sleek, supple fabric. Here, the Giza 45 cotton yarns are woven into a lightly crisp and smooth percale, and skillfully stitched with an Italian-made lace insert that highlights its airy fretwork patterning to best effect. Simply stated: there's nothing else like it.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Giza 45 Egyptian Cotton
- Hem: Hemstitched on both sides of lace inset
- Care: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
- Percale with Italian-made lace-inset:
- Duvet Cover: U-Shape on top of bed, and at flange
- Shams: 4-sides
- Flat Sheetand Pillowcases: Along cuff
- Classic-style flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: 4-inches, including lace
- Shams: 3.5-inches, including lace; Boudoir: 3.5-inches, including lace
- Flat Sheetand Pillowcase cuffs: 5-inches, including lace
- King 106x92"
- Queen 88x92"