Fiona is a lovely long-staple cotton sateen, possessing the wonderful sleek smooth 'slide' this type of weave naturally exhibits. Special yarns create its silky-soft hand, and as one might expect, our exceptional quality standards help to make Fiona a great value.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Long Long-staple Cotton
- Fabrication: Sateen
- Hem: Hemstitch
- Care: Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.
- Classic-style flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: 3-inches
- Shams: 3-inches; Boudoir: 2-inches
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 3.5-inches
- Boudoir 12x16"
- Continental 26x26"
- King 21x36"
- Standard 21x26"