Miele's first cordless stick vacuum – the TriFlex HX1 – features a unique 3-in-1 design for maximum flexibility, bringing powerful Miele performance to every space in the house and garage. The key is the movable power unit. Place it just below the handle to easily reach under furniture and clean ceilings. Move the power unit closer to the floor and you can vacuum large areas without fatigue (bonus: this also allows the vacuum to stand upright on its own). Detach the power unit and the Triflex becomes a handheld vac for quick cleanups in the house or car.
- Exclusive 3-in-1 design features movable power unit for three different configurations.
Ideal as stand-up, whole-home vacuum for large areas and as stick vacuum for ceilings and tight spaces.
- Power unit detaches to work as handheld vac for quick pickups and car cleaning.
- Multi Floor XXL Intelligent Electro brush automatically adjusts power to different flooring for optimal results on carpets, area rugs and hard floors.
- Miele-made motor with Vortex technology.
Features widest stick vacuum floor head currently available on the market.
- Rechargeable and replaceable battery provides up to 60 minutes of run time.
Miele Quiet (72 dB) operation.
- Integrated Hygiene Lifetime Filter does not need to be replaced or maintained over product's entire lifecycle.
- Multi Floor XXL Intelligent Electro brush
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice tool
- Twist2open dirt cup
- VARTA® lithium ion battery
- Docking station
- Hygiene Lifetime Filter
- Model #11423870 (White), #11423880 (Grey).
- Twist2open mechanism ensures contents of dirt cup slide out effortlessly.
- Three-stage filtration system ensures hygienic dust disposal.
- Removable brush roll for ease of maintenance.
- Docking station offers easy recharging and storage (hung on wall or free-standing on floor).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.